Tuesday, March 23, 2010

UNH Bumped to #17 in the U.S by CollegeLax


After a 24-2 win over CCSU going into Spring Break, UNH is now ranked number 17 in the CollegeLAX Prodigy Poll for the week of March 17. And just as I did when we were 21, I Googled "17" and changed the first image to suit us appropriately. In this case, it happened to be a Zac Efron movie, but of course I'd find a way to make it work. Instead of just making it work, though, I made it pop, with what might be my favorite blog post of all time.

Everyone's favorite Sailor/LSM John Tyler Markley's physique, attitude, hair, style,all the way down to the way he walks, all have an uncanny resemblance to the High School Musical Star, and he just so happens to wear jersey #17. And that, ladies and gentlemen is why they call me The Boss, and that's why I get paid the big bucks. Well, that, but also this. . .

2 comments:

  1. Next google image: http://reelwrapradio.podbean.com/wp-content/blogs6/118798/uploads/overrated.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. checking out John tylers pics?

    ReplyDelete