Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Preseason Rankings

Seeing as this is a lacrosse blog I figured every once in a while I should post about...lacrosse. Lacrosse Magazine recently came out with their preseason rankings and the UNH Wildcats earned the #19 spot. Now we all know that preseason rankings are about as useful as the Princeton Maze but it does give us something to talk about in the cold winter months.

Our schedule is going to be very challenging if the rankings are anywhere near accurate. We get to play #2 ASU, The Red Hot Buffs at #7, and divisional foe BC at #15 respectively. Couple of big wins and the ranking is going to soar like Google Stock.


I would like to take this time to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. I look forward to seeing everyone back at preseason. I will be the one winning every sprint.

1 comment:

  1. this blogging is as broke as antoine walker

    ReplyDelete