Wednesday, January 13, 2010

'Cat Nip Is Back! (sort of)

Well, I finally got my new username and password to do some solid write ups for the national MCLA website, www.collegelax.us , and posted my first one of the new millennium which you can conveniently find right HERE. I'll try to update periodically up there about game updates, spring trips, or anything else that might interest those blog-readers who have yet to discover this blog. The first one is bland, strictly a press release about our new schedule. So mark your calendars at home and get your popcorn ready, because remember, CatNip is not just for cats. To read all of my old Cat Nip columns to prepare your brain for the phenomenal writing you will endure this spring, click on the logo on the right column....or right here if your lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment