Quite frankly, it would be un-American of us lacrosse players not to share our knowledge to the younger Granite Staters who look up to us in such a deserving light. So, without further ado, I am proud to announce that we will be hosting the 4th annual Wildcats Lax Clinic on Saturday, February 13. After a phenomenal turnout last year, we can only hope that more parents and kids will spread the word so we can top what we did in 2009. The clinic will be from 9am-1pm and offers copious amounts of benefits for the kids taking part. Along with getting to meet the best blogger on this side of the Hampton tolls, each player will be provided with:
- Snacks, water, refreshments.
- A UNH Lacrosse Clinic reversible pinney
- One on one instructions from the entire UNH squad
- Head and assistant coaches will be present as well
- Instructional drills along with controlled scrimmages
We will do our best to make your children good enough to play at Syracuse, but hopefully they will know their roots and choose UNH instead.