Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday's Fan Of The Blog

There are a number of ways to make the blog. You could be a sick lax bro who rips cheddar on the reg causing me to give shout outs. You could make a hilarious youtube video that I find hilarious and share it with the world. You could give me a piece of pizza in exchange for some publicity. You could devote hundreds of hours to the lacrosse team and do it all with a smile. Well today's fan decided to go the last route. To all the ladies in the place with style and Grace Lyons is today's Fan of the blog ( woah Jake that was clever). I had the pleasure of meeting Grace last spring and our friendship never looked back. I would like to thank Grace for all that she does.

Did you know about Grace- I did some serious facebook intel and found out a fact I am pretty sure that less than 1% of the UNH population knows. Grace Lyons was a high school cheerleader. I have photo evidence. Color me shocked.

P.S. Maggie and Kerry relax your day will come...I am going shortest to tallest

P.P..S. Let this be a lesson to you...if you consider yourself friends with me or anyone related to the lacrosse team I might think about untagging some facebook photos. I devote more time to this blog than my Communications in Law class.

3 comments: