Sunday, April 3, 2011

BC Game Postponed



There is an old baseball saying that goes something like: You can win,lose, or it can rain. Well Abner Doubleday forgot to add the "you can not clean off the field of snow on a gorgeous 50 degree day." That pretty much sums it up. We couldn't get the field cleared off and the game got moved to Wednesday night at 8( do your homework early, if you still go to class). Anyone louder than the Big Dog Barry Katz gets their first O'doul on me that night.

In other news, there has been a culture change for the lacrosse team. This change is extending all the way to the blog. I vow to spend more time reporting on games after, because you the reader demand it.

I know the mustache pictures are more overdue than my Dialogue and Teamwork term paper but they will be up this week.

Lastly, here is the punishment for the Elian Gonzalez miracle. It can not be understated how tight these jeans were. My thighs have still not recovered. My hand in my pocket is as far as I could get anything in those pockets. The lesson being : If you wager a Scott Lamay wardrobe you got to go harder to the bucket than Elian Gonzalez.



See you Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment