Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Boss is Back...Relax

After a short hiatus from blogging due to several factors, I am back in action and hopefully will be back on some sort of regular schedule. I'm drafting the new 'Cat Nip as you read this, so you'll see that early this week. The material has been slow, and I haven't much to let the world know. I'm open for suggestions at all times, which surprisingly, help me more than people with such care to ask "Why haven't you blogged in a while?"

In lacrosse news, we lost last night to BU down in the Hub 9-4. Nothing more to say really, we've moved on, and we'll see them again somewhere down the line. To those of you celebrating, The Boss would like to wish you and your families a Happy Easter, and only hopes the bunny will treat you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment